Family Day Journal

Because the school's family day was fast approaching, we students were given a whole week to practice for our dance palabas. We spent the week practicing and trying to prepare our props for the dance.

 

When I arrived at school with my family, we attended the holy mass that was happening at the start of Family Day. After that, I just stayed in the seventh grade classroom, helping others make their props. I spent the majority of my time upstairs since I wasn't really interested in the events happening downstairs. I only went down to watch the singing performances, buy snacks, and watch the other team's dance performances. I think that my team did pretty well when it was finally our turn to perform, and although some of our props started ripping in the middle of our performance, which I'm guessing must have made our performance look a bit messy, all in all, I think everything else went well.




With all the performances and games already done, everyone got to eat together, and as much as I wanted to eat with my friends, I decided to stay with my family since I didn't really get to spend time with them during the event. Sadly, after we ate, we went directly home since my parents had work the next day. I was a bit upset since I wanted to stay a little longer so that I could have joined my friends in partying and just had fun with them.

 

I had so much fun on Family Day because I got to spend the day with friends and my family. Not only that, but I was told that my team's dance performance went super well, which means that all the time spent practicing our dance paid off because it went better than expected. Im excited for next because during the event I got to eat a bunch of stuff and because I want to win the next dance palabas.

Comments

Popular Posts