Intrams Journal

Because our school's intramurals day was approaching, the school held preliminary games for the upcoming day. Students per grade were divided into four groups. The students in these groups will be playing against each other to determine the winners for our intramurals. Students were able to join a sport or a game they wanted to compete in, while others were assigned to play or join the games that were still available.

My experience during the games was just me cheering and screaming a lot on the sidelines with my friends and the other members of our team whenever our team, the Blue Phoenix, participated in a game. I also cheered for my friends' teams if their team wasn't competing against mine.

I wasn't able to join the girls volleyball or basketball games since we had enough members who knew and were good at playing the games. I also did not participate in scrabble or chess since I don't know how to play them. However, I did participate in playing the Larong Pinoy on the day that it was played. I played Labo-Labo and was sadly the first one out, but it's fine because I still had fun.


I'm really, really happy with the outcome of this school event, even if my team didn't get to win, because it allowed me to make friends outside of my grade and helped me meet and socialize with other people. This experience was also so enjoyable for me because this is the first time I got to experience having fun with friends at a big school event like this since my old school with my old friends and friend groups. And even if my team didn't get first place in the games, I'm sure everyone had a great time participating, playing, and cheering. I can't wait to do this again next school year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts